The QGSSSA is currently seeking a part-time Content Coordinator to work closely with the QGSSSA Executive Officer and member schools to create engaging sporting content for multiple platforms that acknowledges athlete and team achievements and competition, and enhances the reputation of the QGSSSA.
- Research and write quality, newsworthy and relevant sporting content to be published across newspaper, website, and social media platforms.
- Assist in collating weekly results for publication in print media, and other publications where required.
- Assist in collating and publishing results across internal intranets, QGSSSA website and social media platforms.
- Creating social media content calendars, scheduling all posts, and manually posting to achieve peak engagement.
- Responsible for researching and implementing new and innovative approaches to drive organic social media and website traffic.
- Write fixture/event previews, post fixture/event stories, and athlete/team success stories for publication on various platforms such as newspaper, website, social media, and newsletters.
- Managing photographers and videographers at major QGSSSA events/fixtures.
- In collaboration with the QGSSSA Executive Officer, develop other content or complete tasks as required.
For further details regarding the role and information on how to apply, please refer to the position description below.
Applications should include a CV, one page responding briefly to the selection criteria, and a portfolio sample of writing.
Applications should be addressed to Ms Amy Anderton, Executive Officer, Queensland Girls Secondary Schools Sports Association and emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday, 30 May 2022.